Skip to main content

13A – Reading Reflection No. 1

Comments

  1. Hi Cristian,
    I also did my reading review on Elon Musk and like you, I admired his work ethic. I like the questions you chose to ask him since they are more about his personal habits and beliefs versus the more technical stuff you can find online. Wanting to learn who a person is based on their eating habits says something about you too - that you like to get to know people on a more personal level. I also like how your second question aligns with your product idea. Getting celebrity endorsement or arousing public interest would be super beneficial to your cause. Thank you for sharing.
    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Shoe Dog, and also noticed that Buck seemed to always want to be best informed and do his research, like you said Elon also did with learning about businesses. My least favorite thing about him was also to do with the way he was with his family. There seems to be some common themes among entrepreneurs. I like that one of your questions in a way related to your unmet need and solution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cristian,
    I also read about Elon Musk, and found him to be an extraordinary person. I very much admire his vision and, when coupled with his crazy work ethic, he seems to be almost inhuman. I found your write-up of him to be very interesting, and I very much enjoyed your questions to him. They were very out of the box and specific and yet, I feel like these questions would reveal some interesting things about who he is as a person. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A17 Elevator Pitch Practice! (Part 2!)

10A – Elevator Pitch No. 1